Post Op Instructions
- Anesthetic was used today – please avoid chewing until anesthetic has dissipated.
- There is a possibility of post-operative sensitivity to hot or cold. Initially avoid extremes in temperature.
- For discomfort take an anti-inflammatory as needed, typically Motrin or Ibuprofen.
- There is a need for excellent hygiene. Keep the area clean even if a little sore. Brush and floss after each meal.
- Warm salt water rinse (8 oz water, 1/4 tsp salt) 3 times daily.
Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns.